By making a purchase from this store you agree to the following return policy.
In order to qualify for a return under this policy all products must be in as new condition so that they are suitable for resale. This includes all accessories, manuals and packaging. The item and accessories that come with it must also be returned in an undamaged state. Any item that has been willfully or accidentally damaged while it has been in the customers possession will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
We typically offer a 14 day return policy. If for any reason in the first 14 days after the transaction has been completed you are unhappy with the item you may return it for a full refund or an exchange, whichever you prefer. Please refer to point six (6) and point thirteen (13) below for damaged goods.
If the return is for a change of mind, unhappy with the item, it is the wrong size or not what you were expecting, but the description clearly stated what it was that you were receiving, or you misused the item, it’s not compatible with another device you intend to use it with, but it clearly stated in the description that it must be used in a certain way or had compatibility requirements the buyer is responsible for return postage.
If the item is faulty on delivery the cost of return postage will fall on Mums ‘n’ Bubs Amber. We can either email you a return paid postage label for you to print out and use, or you can request reimbursement for your own expenses. A tax invoice will be required for reimbursement.
Refunds do not include the cost of postage unless the item was sent with free delivery.
- If you wish or need to organise a return please hit the contact us button found on the bottom right of every page, or at the bottom of mobile browsers. Select the option “I need to return an item.” We will then email you a reply with a few questions regarding what you want and give you instructions on how to complete the return. Please follow the instructions to expedite the return process.
- No refunds or replacements will be processed or sent until after the item has been returned.
- To qualify for a return all products must be in new and undamaged condition and contain all accessories and manuals in a new and undamaged condition. You must not have damaged the item either willfully or by accident during the time it has been in your possession. This includes failed firmware flashing, removal of system apps or installation of malware or other viruses. It is deemed to be in your possession from the time that you accept delivery until it has been received back by us.
- Should you as the buyer opt to DECLINE our goods at point of delivery, the delivery is deemed successful and you have opted to initiate our standard returns process
- The 14 day period in which you may take advantage of the return commences from the date in which you accept delivery of the item. If there is no tracking with proof of delivery the 14 days will commence 3 days after the sale has been processed.
- You must return the product within 10 calendar days of opening the request.
- If an item arrives damaged you must contact us within 2 days of delivery and provide photographic evidence of any damage. Anything beyond the two days will not be accepted as a damaged item.
- Unless the item is faulty you must return the items at your own cost and you must comply with our directions. The item is your responsibility during transit. If it is lost or damaged during delivery we will accept no liability. Insurance and tracking will be your responsibility.
- After receiving the returned product Mums ‘n’ Bubs Amber will initiate the refund, store credit or exchange as soon as is reasonably possible.
- Mums ‘n’ Bubs Amber reserves the right to modify this Returns Policy without notice.
- Original postage price is not refundable. If an item is sold with “free shipping” the full cost paid for the item will be refunded. Additional express postage cost for free delivery items is not refundable.
- If we decide to offer a refund for an item which is not faulty beyond the 14 calendar days of this policy we will deduct a 20% restocking fee from the refund amount. This includes if an item was returned as faulty but was deemed as not faulty. If we have facilitated the return of the item that is not faulty we will deduct return postage cost in addition to the 20% restocking fee.
- Return requests for items damaged in transit after 2 calendar days will not be accepted. We believe if an item is damaged in transit it is something that you should be able to identify on the day of receiving the item. After 2 calendar days our courier companies will not accept any liability, so therefore we will also not accept any claims.
- After 14 days you must give us the opportunity to rectify any problems with the device before requesting a refund or exchange.
- It is at our sole discretion to offer a refund, repair, replacement or offer store credit for an item.
- If an item has developed a fault or is faulty we may offer a repair, replacement or refund at our sole discretion
- All items are warranted for a period of six months against production faults. This explicitly excludes damage caused by the user which could be the result of unreasonable force or misuse, lost items, or use in situations where a communicable disease is current.
Our returns policy includes and does not seek to exclude or limit the rights that you have under Australian Consumer Law. Our products come with guarantees that can not be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we supply are in addition to any consumer warranties and guarantees under Australian Consumer Law.