Handmade Gemstone & Lava Bead Adult Elastic Bracelets. Made to a standard 18cm size.
Chakra is known as the 7 centres of our bodies from which energy flows. Opening up each of the 7 Chakras allows us to effectively use this energy within the body and mind.
Bring harmony and balance to your body and spirit with this beautifully designed 7 Chakra Lava Rock Healing Bracelet.
Understanding what each Chakra means:
1) Root Chakra: foundation & feeling of being grounded- Safety
2) Sacral Chakra: our connection & ability to accept others & new experiences
3) Solar Plexus Chakra: our ability to be confident & in control of our lives
4) Heart Chakra: our ability to Love
5) Throat Chakra: our ability to communicate
6) Third Eye Chakra: our ability to focus on and see the big picture
7) Crown Chakra: the highest Chakra, represents the ability to be fully connected spiritually.
Lava Beads are believed to have chakra grounding properties and are thought to improve strength and wisdom. Each lava bead is unique a differs from the rest.
WHAT IS LAVA STONE AND HOW CAN IT BE USED WITH AROMATHERAPY?
Lava stones are crafted from naturally-formed cooled volcanic magma – the slow cooling creates air pockets which result in small porous holes and voids throughout the rock. Being from deep within the Earth’s core, Lava Stone is said to be used for grounding protection, allowing us to make a ‘root’ connection with the Earth to find focus as well as to stabilise, balance and calm emotion.
The porous nature of the stones is what makes them perfect for use in aromatherapy: the oils are absorbed into the porous rock, and the scent then diffuses using the warmth of your skin. Lava Stone is a very sturdy rock and should last for many years of Aromatherapy use without corroding or dissolving*.
*PLEASE NOTE: Apply oils only to the surface of the beads, and use only a single drop or two at a time, rather than dousing the whole bead, as some oils may damage the thread after repeated contact. Avoid using essential oils that are particularly caustic – some of the more caustic oils include many of the Citrus oils, Cinnamon, Thyme and Oregano.
HOW DO I USE MY LAVA STONE?
We find the best approach is to add just a drop or two of essential oil directly to the surface of a Lava Stone bead and allow it to soak in for a little while before using – do not douse the bracelet as some oils may damage the elastic (see below). Make sure you wipe the surface dry to help avoid any pure oils from coming into contact with your skin as some oils can cause sensitivities when directly applied. Using Lava Stones to diffuse your oils can dramatically extend the scent life of your oils as the stones can hold the scent for an extended period – up to several days with some oils before the scent naturally dissipates. Top up with additional oils as needed.
*PLEASE NOTE: Apply oils only to the surface of the beads, and use only a single drop or two at a time, rather than dousing the whole bracelet, as some oils may damage the inner elastic after repeated contact.
DISCLAIMER: Please remember to check for skin sensitivities before using essential oils against your skin – some oils are more sensitising than others. Ultimately it’s up to you how much oil you add to your Lava Stone jewellery, however, if you experience sensitivity from any oil, we’d suggest you discontinue use or try using less oil on the Lava Stone. NEVER allow children or pets to chew or suck on the beads as most essential oils are toxic when ingested.
HINTS & TIPS
* Avoid dripping oils directly onto metal parts of any aromatherapy jewellery as this may eventually corrode the metal.
* Allow the oil to rest on the stone for a while to better absorb; occasionally some lava stone pieces come with a light wax coating on the beads which can prevent your oils from absorbing – if your oils don’t absorb into the stone very well try gently rubbing them to remove the wax coating.
* Do not allow oils to come into direct contact with the skin or clothes as they may cause skin sensitivity or stain fabrics.
* You don’t need to put too much oil onto your Lava Stone beads – essential oils are very strong so you don’t need to use too much oil.
* Only apply oil to the outside of the beads – do not douse them or allow the oils to come into contact with the inner elastic as they may damage the bracelet.
* Keep out of reach of children and NEVER allow children or pets to chew or suck on the beads as most essential oils are toxic if ingested.
How do Gemstones work?
Gemstones have been used throughout various cultures and civilizations to heal and manifest. The Mayans, American Indians, and various Latin American and Indian cultures all contain histories rich with stone healing. It is, in fact, debatable whether jewellery was originally invented for adornment or energetic purposes.
Gemstones grow in the earth’s crust over millions of years at high pressures and heat, making them the objects on earth with the most energy. They are capable of receiving, containing, projecting, emanating, refracting, and reflecting light – the highest form of energy known in the physical universe. They not only move energy around the human form, but propel energy around the globe, and are often utilized within the areas of science and technology.
Gemstones operate by naturally focusing and magnifying the body’s innate energies, which dissipate and equalize mental, emotional and psychic stress. They further alleviate suppressed or unreleased pain, and help one to make desired shifts in every aspect of one’s being. The results are an elevated quality of life in all areas, including personal growth and optimum health.
Each Gemstone embodies unique energy with positive attributes. Our popular questions section shows you how to choose the right healing stone for your system.
Colours/shapes can Vary from the picture. Each piece is handmade and unique.